keskiviikko 4. toukokuuta 2016

Remembering to rest

As I got my feedback from my couch, I got clear order: take a rest week. For any trainer and athletic that is so important! My body reverts well and also, progress happens in rest! I´m so happy that I have my coach to think about those things... I could forget that part.

But hey, There´s some progress in my muscles! How happy can one be!! Pictures are from mirror, old fashion way :D but I think that from there you can still see, what I mean:


Wohou!! There´s a good start. 

Today, I took it so easy. Tomorrow is very hard day, I will tell about that, when it´s over. 

I went to out summer room, terrace in back yard and first I did sat in sofa. After a while I went to floor with out dogs and boom! I fell in sleep! In that floor, not our sofa! I slept half  hour as a baby. Felt soooo good...sun was shining, air was clear..what more can one ask?



After my naps I realized, that hey! I have time to go to woods! I absolutely love being in woods. There´s such a peace, scent..all of it. Nature is my passion, along with fashion. 

So, what I found from woods? Peace. Here´s some for you, too: 













Can you feel that atmosphere?

The very best thing that you can do to yourself: go to woods. Both skin and mind loves it.

Next pics are from our front yard, there´s these flowers and one chica was waiting for me :).


Such a hunter!


Peace for your day!

xox

2 kommenttia:

  1. I can definitely see some definition there! I've got big biceps myself lol! That outdoor area looks so tranquil too!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. :D thank you Lorna! I´m so hooked to lifting... I dont know, what happen.. lol.. I love that forest so much, peace to mind!

      Poista

Vastarannan kiiski muodin maailmassa (ja asu, johon rakastuin)

Olen mietiskellyt, että miksi suhtaudun niin oudosti kaikkeen trendijuttuihin, neuvoihin lehdissä, korosta ja piilota- juttuihin, näin näytä...