sunnuntai 8. toukokuuta 2016

Sunny mother´s day

First: happy Mother´s day to every mother in this earth and even further!!!

I have one old pic about my family; me, mom and my dad. I look kind of same than my mom <3.


Happy mother´s day mom, in heaven! :)

As we went to my mother in law today, my man surprised me. I know, that he really dosent like to a) be in pictures b) take one. 
But lately he has taken all my pictures and I thank him about that. 

So, as we drove back home, he asked: would you like me to take some  pictures?? Aww...that is so sweet.

I think that he knew that I was so happy about my new sandals....;) 

There´s something about jeans, cotton and never thought that I say: gold.







Sun and fun!!!!



My soul rest´s here......

 I was thinking about writing something else, motivation things to loose weight and and be the woman that you can. That, has to wait until tomorrow. Ice hockey, and so awesome day! Tomorrow back to training, my rest week is over. You know, I´m happy about that: I miss those weights!

xox

<script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

  ga('create', 'UA-54332162-2', 'auto');
  ga('send', 'pageview');


</script>

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Minä naisena

Nonnii, yritetään taas yhdellä kädellä. Oli pakko pitää taukoa, toivoin että kasi parantuisi...mutta tuossa tuo kiukuttelee vieläkin. En osa...